of motogp and men

I dream of the day when I'm surrounded by grime, machine oil smells and smoke, standing smack in the middle of leather-clad men on modern day stallions of steel. There I would be standing, my sole purpose in life at the moment to proudly hold a lime green Kawasaki brolly over Shinya Nakano, shielding him from sun or rain. I would smile at the camera when it pans by but my thoughts, my energy, my entire being would be for the rider by my side ;)


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Monday, October 16, 2006

Honda beckons

Contemplating his next move...

I don't think his heart is really in it anymore. For Kawasaki that is. Crashed out in Estoril's opening lap. Professionally, he will race, it's his job and obligation. But part of him is already thinking of next season, and the new bike, the new team and the new commitment.

"I can't comment on my reasons for leaving Kawasaki, as I am still their rider for two more races. I am just concentrating on doing a job for them. For sure we have had talks with Honda about a move there, but nothing has been confirmed yet."

Nakano also expressed his ambition to win a Grand Prix before his 30th birthday, having recently turned 29.

Source : Official MotoGP Website


Comments speeding at 0 km/h

Post a Comment

<< Home